Saturday, 27 August 2011

I salute the iDreamer..

He said "I craft the future", yeah..he's the best dreamer on this planet. I'd like to quote some of the best statements he made:
On the release of the Macintosh in 1984:
"We're gambling on our vision, and we would rather do that than make 'me too' products. Let some other companies do that. For us, it's always the next dream."
On being fired by Apple:
"[It] was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.[...] It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith."

Ahh...Steve Jobs, my greatest inspiration...the man who dream t and the man who led the 'i'revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment